10 Cloisters Walk and 2 Feversham House, York
Minimum Stay – 3 nights. Occasionally we offer 2 nights subject to availability and there is extra supplement added to the total cost
Deposits and Cancellation Policy
- We ask for a non-refundable deposit of 20% which is payable at the time of booking. No bookings are be regarded as complete until your deposit has been paid.
- The full balance will be due 4 weeks prior to your trip.
- If you are booking less than 4 weeks in advance, the total amount is due. Please note that this will include the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.
- If you cancel 14 days or less prior to your trip, the full amount is non-refundable. This applies to new bookings made after 1st September 2021
- If you make a booking and then wish to change the dates, this will be subject to seasonal price variations.
If the Government implemented travel restrictions or sudden lock-downs, we will be able to offer you alternative dates. Refunds are at our discretion.
We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance to protect yourselves. We can supply you with any necessary paperwork for proof of booking.
Security Deposit – there is usually a charge to guests of £150 security deposit at the time of booking to cover damages. This has been waived temporarily and trust that our guests will look after our apartments and pay for any damages that may occur.
Forms of Payment – You can pay directly on our website, including credit card payments. If you want to pay by BACS, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you our bank details.
Cleaning Service – The apartments will be fully serviced prior to your arrival by a professional cleaning company. For stays longer than 7 days, it is possible to organise additional cleans and bedding and towels at an additional cost. Please ask at the time of booking.
Parking – Free parking available at both of the apartments. More details will be supplied when booking. Please note that Cloisters Walk requires a key fob to open the gate. A charge of £100 will be made for lost key fobs.
Number of Occupants – Our one-bed apartments are suitable for a maximum of 2 people.
Children and Babies – We are sorry but our apartments are not suitable for children under 12.
Arrivals and Departures – Guests can check-in from 3pm onwards on the day of arrival. Both apartments have key safes and we are recommending self check-ins for your own safety. We ask you to vacate the property by 10am on the day of departure.
Damage – We will need to charge you for any damage or breakages that occur in the apartment or in the building or communal gardens.
Smoking – Please note this is a non-smoking apartment. Smoking is not permitted in any area of the apartments or in the communal staircase areas.
Pets – We are sorry but we do not allow pets of any kind.
Noise – both apartments are in quiet residential neighbourhoods and we ask our guests to be considerate with noise levels.
If you need any clarification of these terms and conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact us