How to find us
The apartment addresses are:
10 Cloisters Walk, Monkgate, York Y031 7HZ
NB: Car park is accessed from Monkgate Cloisters, so use the postcode YO31 7HY for your GPS
Feversham House, Jewbury, Monkgate, York, YO31 7PL
NB: Carpark and pedestrian access to the apartment is from Cloisters Walk, so use the postcode YO31 7HZ for your GPS
See Google Maps below for location.
10 Cloisters Walk
2 Feversham House
There is one free car parking space available for each apartment.
Cloisters Walk apartment car park is accessed from Monkgate Cloisters, so use the postcode YO31 7HY for your GPS
Feversham car park and pedestrian access to the apartment is from Cloisters Walk, so use the postcode YO31 7HZ for your GPS
York is easily accessible by train. LNER and Grand Central run services from Kings Cross and fast trains will get you to York in under 2 hours! Look for competitive prices at www.lner.co.uk and www.grandcentralrail.com. You can also search for all trains at www.thetrainline.com If you are coming by train it is either a 5-minute taxi ride or a 20-minute walk.
If it’s a nice sunny day its a lovely walk through the City.
Here are the walking directions:
- Turn left out of the station heading towards the city centre
- Follow the road round and turn left onto Lendal Bridge
- Cross the bridge and you will see the Museum Gardens on your left
- Carry on past the Dean Court Hotel until you come to York Minster
- Turn right – carry on past the minster and you will come to Goodramgate (National Trust shop on your left)
- Walk up Goodramgate until you come to the traffic lights
- Turn right onto St Maurice’s Road, you will see the Double Trees by Hilton on the corner. Cloisters Walk is then the first turning on the left and No. 10 is on the left hand side. To reach Feversham House, turn second right once entering Cloisters Walk (There is a Feversham House sign on the wall).
Leeds Bradford Airport is just under an hour away by car. Alternatively there is a bus from the airport directly to Leeds railway station. York is about a 20 minute journey by train from Leeds station. www.leedsbradfordairport.co.uk