We want to re-assure our guests that we have put systems in place to ensure your safety and to make sure that your trip to York is stress free and you can relax in our comfortable apartments. Please read the information below, if you have any questions just email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help. We look forward to welcoming you.
York Stay uses professional cleaners to clean its apartments, adopts very high standards and deep cleans the apartments each time before guests arrive. There will also be a supply of cleaning materials and disinfectants in the apartments for guests to use. Please note there is a cleaning charge for each booking.
Deposits and Cancellation Policy
- We ask for a non-refundable deposit of 20% which is payable at the time of booking. No bookings are be regarded as complete until your deposit has been paid.
- The full balance will be due 4 weeks prior to your trip.
- If you are booking less than 4 weeks in advance, the total amount is due. Please note that this will include the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.
- If you cancel 7 days or less prior to your trip, the full amount is non-refundable.
- If you make a booking and then wish to change the dates, this will be subject to seasonal price variations.
If the Government implemented travel restrictions or sudden lock-downs, we will be able to offer you alternative dates. Refunds are at our discretion.
We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance to protect yourselves. We can supply you with any necessary paperwork for proof of booking.
Check In and Out
Although we really enjoy meeting our guests, in these uncertain times the safest option is to use our self-check-in system. For Cloisters Walk it’s via a key safe on the wall outside the building and at Feversham House, we have either a smart lock which you can operate via your mobile phone or a key safe. We will send you instructions prior to your stay. Check in is from 3pm onwards and check out is by 10am.
Eating In York
As York starts to open up many of the restaurants, pubs and cafes now have outside seating areas. It is advisable to book, particularly for evening meals. A few restaurants have closed down but new ones are springing up in their place! If you are planning to eat in, we have a fully equipped modern kitchen at both apartments with everything you need whilst away from home, there is a good sized Sainsbury’s on the doorstep and a fabulous new village shop just around the corner with an excellent supply of vegetarian and vegan foods.