We want to re-assure our guests that we are putting systems in place to ensure your safety and to make sure that your trip to York is stress free and you can relax in our comfortable apartments. Please read the information below, if you have any questions just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help. We look forward to welcoming you.
York Stay uses professional cleaners to clean its apartments will be adopting very high standards and will deep clean the apartments before they are rented out again. We have chosen to follow the enhanced cleaning protocol set up by Airbnb and you can read more about it here We will also have 24hr gap in-between guest stays to allow for deep cleaning and time for the property to stay empty. There will also be a supply of cleaning materials and disinfectants in the apartments for guests to use. Please note there will be a cleaning charge for each booking.
Deposits and Cancellation Policy
- We ask for a non-refundable deposit of 20% which is payable at the time of booking. No bookings are be regarded as complete until your deposit has been paid.
- The full balance will be due 4 weeks prior to your trip.
- If you are booking less than 4 weeks in advance, the total amount is due. Please note that this will include the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.
- If you cancel 7 days or less prior to your trip, the full amount is non-refundable.
- If you make a booking and then wish to change the dates, this will be subject to seasonal price variations.
If the Government implemented travel restrictions or sudden lock-downs, we will be able to offer you alternative dates. Refunds are at our discretion.
We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance to protect yourselves. We can supply you with any necessary paperwork for proof of booking.
Check In and Out
Although we really enjoy meeting our guests, in these uncertain times we think the safest option would be to use our self-check-in system. For Cloisters Walk it’s via a key safe on the wall outside the building and at Feversham House, we have either a smart lock which you can operate via your mobile phone or a key safe. We will send you instructions at the time of booking. Check in is from 3pm onwards and check out is before 11am.
Eating In York
Many restaurants in the City have now opened for take-away or delivery services. We are in the process of compiling a list to share with our guests. We also have a fully equipped modern kitchen at both apartments with everything you need whilst away from home and there is a good sized Sainsbury’s on the doorstep.