*** 2 night stays available for most of February! ***
HOW TO BOOK
- Use our availability calendar which links through to our booking site allowing you to pay by credit card or debit card.
- Please note there is a cleaning charge added to your booking, this payment is only visible at the last screen of check out.
- If you have a query or would prefer to book by BACs with us directly, please complete the contact form at the end of this page or alternatively email us at email@example.com or ring +44 (0)7931 391736.
By booking with us you agree with our terms and conditions which can be viewed here
We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance to protect yourselves. We can supply you with any necessary paperworkem(2
Two luxurious one-bed self catering holiday apartments in York City Centre with free parking
Both apartments are situated in the same lovely part of the City. Ideally located just a few minutes’ walk from York Minster, the famous Shambles, award-winning museums, galleries and a myriad of shops, cafés, restaurants and bars! There’s so much to see and do in York, in fact we have more attractions per square mile than any other city in the UK, plus it’s also a great place to base yourself to explore the beautiful surrounding Yorkshire countryside and sights.
We look forward to welcoming you!
General Booking Information
DEPOSITS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- We ask for a non-refundable deposit of 20% which is payable at the time of booking. No bookings are regarded as complete until your deposit has been paid.
- The full balance will be due 4 weeks prior to your trip.
- If you are booking less than 4 weeks in advance, the total amount is due. Please note that this will include the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.
- If you cancel 14 days or less prior to your trip, the full amount is non-refundable, it is not possible to transfer your booking to another date.
MINIMUM STAY: 3 nights. Minimum stay between 23 and 29 December is 4 nights. We do occasional have 2 and 1 night stays, so do ask us.
PARKING: Onsite free at both apartments. More details will be supplied when booking. Please note that Cloisters Walk requires a key fob to open the gate and a charge of £100 will be made for lost key fobs.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES: Guests can check-in from 3pm onwards on the day of arrival. Both apartments have key safes. We ask you to vacate the property by 10am on the day of departure. There is a self-check in system using key safes at both apartments.
CLEANING: The apartments will be fully serviced prior to your arrival by a professional cleaning company and available from 3pm onwards on the day of arrival. For stays longer than 7 days, it is possible to organise additional cleans and bedding and towels at an additional cost. Please ask at the time of booking.
NO. OF OCCUPANTS: Our 1-bed apartments are suitable for a maximum of 2 people.
CHILDREN & BABIES: Please check with us first if you are bringing babies or children. The apartment isn’t suitable for toddlers.
DAMAGE: We will need to charge you for any damage or breakages that occur in the apartment or in the building or communal areas or gardens.
SMOKING: Please note this is a non-smoking apartment. Smoking is not permitted in any area of the apartments or in the communal staircase areas.
PETS: We are sorry but we do not allow pets of any kind.
NOISE: both apartments are in quiet residential neighbourhoods and we ask our guest to be considerate with noise levels.
LONGER STAYS: We also offer competitive discounts for bookings made for long stays so please do ask us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please see our full terms and conditions here